7 days sailing route
History lovers gather around – because this route is meant for you!
Whether you’re traveling with friends or as a family – you will have enough time to relax and enjoy some historical sights while sailing the Dodecanese islands.
Your trip starts on a Saturday on Rhodes island in the Mandraki Marina.
One of your stops on this route is the historic Kos Island.
There were 5 castles on the island that have protected the island’s inhabitants from pirate raids since the Dark Ages.
Neolithic finds and bones of dwarf elephants were discovered in the Kharkhadió Cave.
Things to do:
- Visit the Castle of the Knights
- Enjoy the Livadia Beach – try snorkeling
Food and drinks:
- Filoxenia Restaurant – homemade greek food
- Omonoia Cafe – try octopus specialties
- Gorgona Restaurant – local greek cuisine