If you’re looking for a luxurious all inclusive yacht charter vacation, look no further than Croatia. Our Food & Wine Route offers the perfect mix of sailing and local cuisine exploration. You’ll visit some of the best wineries and restaurants in Istria, all while enjoying the privacy and comfort of your own yacht. So come explore the beautiful Croatian coast – it’s sure to leave you with lasting memories!
What to Expect from All Inclusive Yacht Charter Vacation?
When you book an all inclusive yacht charter vacation in Croatia, you can expect nothing short of luxury and relaxation. Our Food & Wine Routes offers the perfect way to explore the Croatian coast, with stops at some of the best wineries and restaurants in Istria. Here’s what you can expect from your all inclusive yacht charter vacation:
- Visit Brijuni Islands – a real piece of paradise for boaters. The Brijuni Islands are a must-see for all yacht charter guests with sheltered bays and clear turquoise waters.
- Try the fresh oysters in the famous Lim channel – The Lim channel is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Croatia, and for a good reason. Its clear waters are home to some of the freshest seafood in Croatia.
- Enjoy dinners in Michelin recommended restaurants – Istria is home to some of the best restaurants in Croatia, many of which Michelin has recommended.
- Wine tasting in the famous Kozlović winery – The Kozlović winery is one of the most renowned in all of Croatia, and for a good reason. Its red wines are some of the best in all of Istria.
- Explore the Istrian coast from the privacy of your own yacht – One of the best parts of an all inclusive yacht charter vacation is exploring the coastline at your own pace. Stop wherever you please, and enjoy the stunning views from the comfort of your own yacht.
If you’re considering an all inclusive yacht charter vacation, Croatia should be at the top of your list. With our Food & Wine Route, you’ll enjoy the perfect mix of sailing and local exploration.
When you book an all inclusive yacht charter vacation with us, you can be sure that you’ll have a once-in-a-lifetime experience. We can’t wait to welcome you aboard!
What does the All Inclusive Yacht Charter Program Include?
As the all inclusive yacht charter program includes all the necessary features for a comfortable and enjoyable stay on board, it is one of the most popular yacht charter programs among travelers.
Here is what you can expect to be included in an all inclusive yacht charter Istria route program:
- Accommodation: You will be provided with comfortable accommodation onboard a selected boat for your stay.
- Captain and hostess/chef: A professional captain and hostess or chef will be at your service throughout your stay to attend to your needs and ensure a pleasant experience.
- Mooring fees: All mooring fees will be covered under the all inclusive yacht charter program.
- Fuel: Fuel costs will also be included in the all inclusive yacht charter program.
- Final cleaning: An absolute cleaning service will be provided at the end of your stay.
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels will be provided during your stay.
- Cosmetic set: A cosmetic collection will be provided during your stay.
- Dinghy and outboard engine: A dinghy and outboard engine will be provided during your stay.
- Wifi onboard: Wifi access will be available on board for your use during your stay.
- Brijuni National Park fees: Admission fees to the Brijuni National Park will be included in the all inclusive yacht charter program.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided throughout your stay.
- Dinners or Lunches in the restaurants: You will be able to enjoy dinners or lunches in selected restaurants during your stay.
- Wine tasting: The all inclusive yacht charter program will include a wine tasting experience.
Get a Taste of All Inclusive Yacht Charter Istria Route
Spending a week sailing the beautiful Istrian coast and enjoying local cuisine sounds lovely! What hides behind this fantastic route with the boat with crew and our team that will make your all inclusive yacht charter an unforgettable experience? Dive deeper into our All Inclusive Yacht Charter: Food&Wine Istria Route offers.
Journey From Magnificent Pula to Brijuni Islands
Take your time to walk around and explore Pula. This city in Istria has so much to offer to everyone. From the well-known Roman amphitheater to countless small museums, you will find something that interests you. And all of this is only a taste of what Pula has to offer for its visitors!
Your All Inclusive Yacht Charter journey starts at 5 PM, when you’ll meet your skipper, hostess, and tour guide. True adventure is about to begin after you get comfortable on the yacht. The skipper will take you to the Brijuni National Park, a group of 14 islands and islets where you can witness the magnificent harmony of nature. From the yacht and up close, you can explore about 700 plants and 250 bird species on the islands.
Some of the activities you may enjoy on Brijuni Islands are:
- visiting the Safari park that has both exotic and autochthonous animals
- one of the oldest olive trees in the Mediterranian
- Dinosaur footprints
- the boathouse that is, in fact, the permanent museum exhibition
- exploring Brijuni by the bike
What about the food and wine on your first day of all inclusive yacht charter? On the first evening, you’ll be hosted by our chef on board and enjoy some of the typical local specialties and a selection of fine local wines.
All Inclusive Yacht Charter Takes You To Lim Channel
One of the most stunning places you must visit in Istria is the Lim channel. The water in the bay is partly brackish due to underwater sources of sweet water, and it’s thus suitable for the growth of plants and delicacies that Lim channel is well-known for – oysters, mussels, gilt heads, and sea bases.
You can enjoy a seafood dinner in the Viking restaurant, which is part of the group of the best restaurants in the Istria region. Your all-inclusive yacht charter will become exceptional when you try out unique shell tasting in the oysters and mussels nursery.
Get a Taste of Novigrad
Novigrad is one of the top Istrian Gourment destinations. The all inclusive yacht charter food and wine route will give you a taste of many gastronomic extravagances of Mediterranean food in Novigrad. You’ll enjoy a variety of local specialties and a selection of fine local wines.
Some of the highlights of the Novigrad culinary scene include:
- dinner in a spectacular San Rocco restaurant added to Michelin Guide’s Point Of View
- wine tasting in the famous Kozlović winery
If you’re in the mood for some activities to explore Novigrad, take a walk to St. Pelagio and St. Maxim’s Parish Church. Novigrad town walls with towers are breathtaking, and Lapidarium Museum and its stone monuments collection will round your Novigrad experience.
Fell in Love with Romantic Vrsar
Lovely beaches, wonderful coastline, rich hinterland, and stunning viewpoint make Vrsar perfect for your fourth day of all inclusive yacht charter experience. Giacomo Casanova, a well-known Italian adventurer, writer, “Don Juan” and gourmet “wandered” here and fell in love with Vrsar-Orser.
Enjoy the casanova’s favorite dish in the Konoba Giacomo, where you can also grasp how this alluring adventurer lived his life. After dinner, take a romantic midnight swim or enjoy the view of Vrsar from the top of St. Mary Magdalene Church. Take a look at the Main Town Gate, remarkable roman storehouses, and Roman Necropolis.
Look Forward to Exploring Rovinj
All Inclusive Yacht Charter wouldn’t be complete without the Champion of Croatian tourism in 2019 – Rovinj. Even though once it was a fishing town, today is a tourist resort. You’ll love Golden Cape Forest Park and a romantic walk through old town streets to the Church of St. Euphemia. Don’t forget to reward yourself with Meneghetti Winery in Bale where you will be served wine pairing dinner.
While on a sailing trip, you should enjoy spending some time on activities. Therefore, you can go scuba diving and swimming in the sea or just relax with your friends on board. Other options, like snorkeling and fishing, are great fun when cruising around this place.
Sail to Charming Medulin
Medulin is a small place with a big heart. This charming town is situated on a peninsula, and it’s well-known for its crystal clear sea, lovely beaches, and rich history. On your all inclusive yacht charter trip, you’ll explore the Medulin Bay area, full of natural beauties, exciting places, and hidden coves. For all our foodies, we recommend Restaurant Batelina, which is a proud holder of the Michelin Bib Gourment mark.
Some of the activities you may enjoy in Medulin are:
- visiting Bijeca sand beach – one of the most beautiful Croatian natural phenomena
- exploring the remains of Roman villas
- enjoying many water sports such as windsurfing or kitesurfing
- trying out some of the best Istrian restaurants
Pula – finish spot of all inclusive yacht charter adventure
We’ll be docked in Pula, so you can enjoy all the sights and sounds this beautiful city offers. From the famous Roman Arena to the Temple of Augustus, there’s plenty to explore in Pula. And of course, don’t forget to try out some of the local restaurants and wines. Get the best out of your last day on all inclusive yacht charter for exploration, swimming, and enjoying delicious local food and wine. Just remember to check out the next day on Saturday till 9 AM.
Thank you for reading! We hope you enjoyed our all-inclusive yacht charter food and wine route through Croatia. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.
As you can see, all inclusive yacht charter gives you a chance to explore Istria and all its gastronomic delights. This trip is perfect for all the food and wine lovers out there. So, what are you waiting for?